Mailing List


Last updated: September 3, 2026

What you get

An email when a new post or project goes up (if I remember to send the email out). There is no schedule; some months have a few, some have none. No selling, no third-party promotions, and your address is used for nothing else.

Sign up on the newsletter page or from the block at the end of any post.

Who holds your address

The list runs on Buttondown. They store the addresses and send the mail; I don’t keep a copy anywhere else. Signing up is double opt-in: you get a confirmation email first, and nothing is sent until you click it. The privacy policy covers the rest.

I may move the list to another provider at some point. If that happens, your address moves with it, since that is all there is to move. The first email from the new place says so, and I update this page with the new name. Unsubscribe works the same before and after.

Leaving

Two ways, whichever is handier:

  • Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email. One click, no login, and it takes effect immediately.
  • Reply to any email, or write to [email protected], and say you want off. I remove you by hand, usually within a day or two.

Either way, that’s the end of it. There is no exit survey and no waiting period.